Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas everyone!! I wanted to do a post to give all of you some ideas for gifts!! If you have someone to buy for and you are still not sure what to give them or even sure what to tell someone you want, here you go!!
I also wanted to share some more of MY favorite things for this list. These are in no particular order – just awesome randomness…….hey, just like me!
Here are some ideas that our friends at Your Total Fitness Shop said were some great gift ideas this year! We bought all of our garage gym equipment there and all of it has been phenomonal! http://www.ytfs.com Here are some of their top picks:
1. 6 Pack Fitness bags/lunch packs- THESE ARE AMAZING! I really want one of these! I have a bag fettish too so there ya go! Packing your food for the day or a trip has never been easier!
2. WellnessMats – Fitness Mats – one of my favorite items in my garage gym!!
3. PowerBlocks are a great gift! Awesome for people who don’t have a ton of space for hand weights. (I actually have these and they are fantastic! I was going to suggest this too! Adjustable dumbells are amazing for home workout equipment!
4. Octane elliptical is a BIG gift item but everyone LOVES them! (I have one of those too! It’s amazing!)
5. Workout Clothing is always a good bet! (The famous Muscle tank that I post pics of me wearing) you all wanted it and here it is! I have the white and the purple one. You can always ask for or give gift cards from YTFS too!
I just happened to find a picture of me wearing the tank, using my set of powerblocks, my Octane elliptical is in the background and I’m wearing a Julia Rose headband that will be mentioned later. SCORE! haha…not planned but couldn’t have worked better!
6. Polar heart rate monitors are amazing! I have the Ft60 but they have many different models and I have heard that most of them are great, I would just check the features and make sure it is what you want out of it 🙂
7. Gym boss timer–-this is a cool little gadget! It is tiny enough to clip onto your clothes and use during your workouts without having to use your phone. They do have an Gymboss timer app (I use it too-just depends on what I’m doing for my workout that day.) http://www.gymboss.com/
8. Most Fit Suspension Strap – think TRX but much cheaper and great to use at home or for travel! Here is a link to a video of me using it to see how it works. This little guy is very affordable for your home gym at around $30!
http://goo.gl/QiKnpZ (Here’s a Youtube video of me doing an upper body circuit)
9. Julia rose headbands I have so many different patterns and colors! I love these headbands, they are stylish and they hold my crazy hair back and in place! You can find Julia Rose headbands on facebook
**ALSO: Use this code to save 20% at Julia Rose Headbands** MERRY20
10. GetUrGunz TANKS/SHIRTS are on SALE!! I’m clearing out this inventory so I can order new goodies…..so take advantage of a deal 🙂 The pricing is getting changed on my site to reflect the sale but the sale prices are: Email me to see if your size is available. Use the subject: TANKS or SHIRTS and I will check inventory and then invoice you.
- Turquoise tank – $ 12.00
- White burnout tank- $17.00
- Men’s Dry fit shirt $12.00 (which you can cut the sleeves off of too-cute!)
This is a picture of some of my Julia Rose headbands and a teal one that I’m wearing in the second pic. I’m also wearing the burnout version of my GetUrGunz.com tanks here.
11. Quest Bars – oh my these are amazing! These are the “cleanest” and most delicious protein bars I have ever tasted! Not kidding. I have 2 boxes each month on auto ship to my house! So easy and they are super duper fresh when they are ordered instead of purchasing them in the store. I love them! You can bet anyone on your list will love them! You can order them right here through my website. Yummmy!
12. Nuts ‘n More Peanut Butter– Okay, you might not think of peanut butter as a gift idea but once you taste it and look at the ingredients, you will want it and so would any peanut butter lover on your list! http://www.nuts-n-more.com/
13. 75 Ways to Love Your Oatmeal – book by Jenny Grothe
This has been one of my favorite cookbooks for a couple of years now. She has mastered the art of making “baked oatmeal” dishes and other oatmeal yummies. She gave me permission to share with you my favorite recipe on my website. I am going to hook up you with one soon! Hint: Banana nut bread baked oatmeal. Yummmers! She’s also running a special right now-Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Um, yes please. 2 for gifts, one for me. Exactly what I did when I bought mine!
14. Tosca Reno’s books/cookbooks: I think these books would be a great gift idea because “the rules” breaks down the “rules” of eating clean and may make it easier to understand. The 2nd one is one of her newest cookbooks. She has lots of amazing books! http://www.toscareno.com/
15. Nike Gift Card – I mean really? Like you can go wrong with this??? I didn’t even know these existed until I ran across one in the grocery store. My eyes glazed over to say the least. I have seen them in several stores where they sell gift cards!! You can also purchase here online: http://goo.gl/3zhyZD
16. NUTRITION SNOB CLOTHING company on Etsy.com and her website:
She has AMAZING goodies here! I’m honored to be an ambassador for her company and I wear her cute stuff everyday! Cute workout tanks, cozy sweatshirts and scarves, tote bags, t shirts, etc. She has some of the greatest sayings printed on her amazing quality items! Check it out!
17. IsoCoreX – the newest most advanced push up bars for your home workout!! I love these things! Check out their website and watch some videos of these being used. Amazing addition to your home workout equipment! Love these!!! Use the coupon code GUNZ to save $10!
18. GORGO MAGAZINE Subscription!! This magazine is a digital magazine that I have had the honor to be affiliated with. Two of our fantastic Mom Powerteam gals started this magazing and I feel so grateful to be featured in the magazine in photos and articles. I truly believe in this magazine and feel it’s “real and honest” issues and topics mixed with tough workouts are going to change the look of fitness and it’s about time! 2 issues a month and NO ADS! Refreshing! You can subscribe by clicking on this link.
Here is the section that has some different things that I want, some of you told me that you want, and some other goodies that would make great gift ideas!
19. Versa gripps – www.versagripps.com
20. GRIPAD http://www.gripad.com
21. G – LOVES Training gloves that are super awesome! I mean they have “wonder woman” gloves! Come on now!!! That’s awesome!
22. BOSU BALL http://bosu.com/