This is a DELICIOUS side item to any summer grilling meal! I made this to go alongside grilled pork tenderloin and Kabobs that we made one summer evening. It was delish!!! Enjoy 🙂
Peach, Basil and Red Onion Salad — Clean Eating Magazine
- 3 peaches, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1/4 red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh basil (tear the leaves if large)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil ***
Toss peaches with red onion, basil, lemon juice, salt, and some pepper. Drizzle with olive oil.
*** I had actually forgotten to drizzle with the olive oil and I don’t think it needed it!!!