Roasted Asparagus – (Recipe from The Eat Clean Diet Cookbook-Tosca Reno)
- 1 1/2 lbs of asparagus firm and bright green
- 2 tbsp of best quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- sea salt and cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 425. Break off ends of asparagus and clean well.
- Toss spears in EVOO, vinegar, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. (I put all of the ingredients in a large ziplock bag, added the asparagus and mixed inside the bag to coat fully)
- Lay in a single layer on baking sheet or baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 6-10 mins until done!