We’re almost done the first month of the year. And we either have our resolutions well under way, or we’re dragging our feet a little. The most universal resolution is to take better care of ourselves and get to the gym every now and then.
Here are some of the pros of having an online coach.
- Your workouts are ready to go, and created to be able to be done from home.
- A Certified Personal Trainer is available to answer your questions and help you every step of the way.
- You have a community! A private facebook group to help connect you with other women doing exactly what you’re doing. They understand life, and can commiserate with you.
- You can do it all at home! You don’t have to get dressed up, or make sure you have lipgloss on. You just have to walk to your workout space and hit it!
There are some cons. And I’m not one to sugar coat things for you.
- I can’t smack the food out of your hand for you. I’m not there in person, however I am there to keep you accountable, and give you the exact tools you need to get yourself on a consistent and effective program to meet YOUR goals.
- It’s hard to open up online. I get that! It’s not easy to open up to a group of people that aren’t part of your circle. Here’s the deal though – everyone is in the same spot. And everyone is there to support you! The power of these facebook groups is amazing! Women supporting each other day after day to reach their goals. The cheerleaders in these groups rival those of college football!
- Checking your form. When you don’t have a trainer there it can be hard to be sure if you’re form is correct. If you haven’t spent time in the gym, or had a trainer before it can be tough to know if your form is proper, but I’ve done everything I can to help you out. I’ve put together an exercise library that you can access, and i’m updating it often with ques and videos too. I also post videos online often with posture cues and variations.
Over the past few years I’ve been able to help hundreds of women through online programs. Being able to create effective programs to do at home or in the gym is something few trainers can do. And the flexibility it give you is amazing. No missed appointments or late fees! And some of the best cheerleaders in the world there to cheer you on.
Having an online coach can make fitness that much more accessible to you!